Old September 14th 04, 04:20 PM
Flow

44.67
Runs every game and maintains almost the same speed in benchmarks as older
drivers.
Ofcourse 44.03 is also good but i always preferred the 41.09,
alas,newer games don't run on those and after some googling i found the
44.67
a very good alternative.
Make some safe points when with xp and try them.
I always run 3dmark2001se since my ti4400 is somewhat older today and the
results are very different between de nvidia driver series.
Also run your fav games and try to "feel" if it's different.

"Lars-Erik Østerud" .@. schreef in bericht
What is the best driver for Ti-4200 now a days ?
It ued to be 44.03 (all newer were slower).
Is this still true (both for Win98 and WinXP) ?

BTW: Anyone now where to get Asus-8420 drivers version 29.41
(have them for Win98, need the WinXP version, there are some
files I need there - to make a good hybrid with 44.03 :-)

--
Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ # 7297605
Win98se, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!