Old April 7th 04, 10:28 PM
Gary Tait

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:51:27 -0400, "Local Net"
wrote:

I'm looking for a inexpensive motherboard that will take my SDRAM memory and
a cheap processor.

I thnk Asrock and/or ECS had some. They were going for $100 or so with
a duron CPU and cooler, and could use SD-RAM (was considering one for
a DVR system, but bought a Tivo instead).

I have a big tower that had my Pentium 166 which I retired 5 years ago. The
case, fans and 250W Power Supply are in good shape. I want to modify the
case to fit the motherboard.

Don't care if the motherboard is refurbished or not, I just don't want spend
more than $100 on the motherboard and processor. On board video would be a
plus but not a biggie.

I've just started researching this and would appreciating any and all
opinions.

thanks