Old April 7th 04, 07:23 AM
Ed Snow

I could buy a new power supply for the old case, but what I need to do is go
to bed.

"Ed Snow" wrote in message
I guessing that the power supply connection will bite me, I think I knew
that 5 years ago, but I'm much older now.

"Local Net" wrote in message
I'm looking for a inexpensive motherboard that will take my SDRAM memory

and
a cheap processor.

I have a big tower that had my Pentium 166 which I retired 5 years ago.

The
case, fans and 250W Power Supply are in good shape. I want to modify

the
case to fit the motherboard.

Don't care if the motherboard is refurbished or not, I just don't want

spend
more than $100 on the motherboard and processor. On board video would

be
plus but not a biggie.

I've just started researching this and would appreciating any and all
opinions.

thanks