Old October 29th 07, 12:44 AM posted to alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
Paul Heslop

Default PS3 misconceptions and spin

Noozer wrote:

"R600" wrote in message
ps.com...
PS3 misconceptions and spin

You missed one glaring advantage that the PS3 has the the 360 doesn't.

It's not locked down tight. You aren't forced to use a MS server to host
your audio/video files. You can simply swap out the hard drive in a PS3,
etc...

I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that Microsoft doesn't get any more
of my money, until they STOP trying to tell the users what they should be
doing.

I really don't think he cares about your arguments in favour of the
ps3

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look