Old April 7th 15, 02:41 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Men of War: Assault Squad.

I did some testing...

Testing units is a good thing...

Just use own units for target practice...

It does clearify some things...

Unfortunately attack ground command is not bindeable to anything.

So this is a short coming that will need getting used to.

Sometimes tanks may also refuse to fire if it can't hit the target for
whatever reason...

Maybe bad angle or something.

Furthermore... no reload indicator except blinking... though switching to
direct control does show a reload icon... again somewhat inconsistent...

Also rocket/calliope tank can be given multiple target will firing in auto
mode... but not in direct mode...

in auto mode it's possible to spread the rockets somewhat ... not sure if
that is an exploit or not...

I don't like how other artirelly pieces can't be cancelled...

Also don't like how bullits how on map... though it's kinda cool I actually
do like that.

But I don't like how the entire piece sometimes shows up... not cool... too
exploitive and perhaps unrealistic... though maybe soldiers can hear it's
proximity somewhat... so I will let that slip for now...

There is no ammunication counter on the tank info... not reload time
counter...

There is some info in the inventory though.

I also advice testing out different ammunition types in different targets
hint hint

I still have to do some more testing myself later on

Bye,
Skybuck.