Old April 7th 15, 01:36 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Men of War: Assault Squad.

I am going to analyze this some more by actually playing it and then
describing what I see as problem.

Right now... right clicking behaves like it should... it's moving the
soldier.

Click clicking is a problem... it can be used to give attack order but also
a weird move order which is weird...

Main problem is... it losses focus of the soldier when left clicking on
anything else... which is bad.

Don't loose focus ?!

I am not sure how coh does it I may analyze that in moment...

This game does have "revert mouse button" option... but I don't think that
will solve anything.

I think COH actuall also uses right click to attack... not sure though I
think..

Just the mere fact that this game uses (men of war) right click to move...
and left click to attack is infuriating when you think about it...

Highly confusing... not necessary.

Simply use right click for everything.

I think company of heroes uses a left click to move + attack as well..

So it's either right click=move only...

or left click = move + attack.

This game forgets to move... when left clicking ... so that's one source of
the annoyance.

Bye,
Skybuck.