Old December 15th 03, 04:32 PM
Nick Le Lievre

"Conor" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Firstly nothings concrete yet I can`t confirm one way or the other - if

the
screen corruption problem is there and is there at POST I will leave
negative feedback for omitting this rather important fact from the

auction
description

IT DOESN'T ****ING WELL WORK! How can you honestly leave negative
feedback if it doesn't work when he has said as much.

My God. You are the most unbelivably idiotic imbecile I have ever come
across. If you were a child of mine I'd be embarrassed to admit it.

It doesn`t work because the drivers don`t start why is that ? The GPU is
dead yeah sure - it just managed to load Windows in vgasafe mode...