Old February 5th 04, 02:54 PM
Tim W.

On 4 Feb 2004 19:58:22 -0800, (Dark Avenger) wrote:

Read the benchmark websites.... 20 FPS.. in a bit modern DX8 game.
Battlefields 1942 with mods over it.. be happy if you get 20 FPS.

I don't have to read a benchmark website, I just have to play a game
with my system and have actual first hand experience. Damn, this
reminds me of people with no kids giving parenting advice...

And that game aint DX9, just DX8. As games will require more and wish
to use more "graphic power" the FX5200 will end up to be a picture
show.

Try running NFSU without DX9. Oops.

That is simple seen from months before head!

I'm not saying that an FX5200 card is a great gaming card, I'm saying
that in my direct experience it is very usable and a if you have a
very tight budget, you can't really do better for $60.

Enjoy,

TLW