Old October 12th 03, 04:18 PM

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:39:25 -0400, "sb" wrote:

Hey, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me info/advice when I
posted about wanting to finally switching from nVida to ATI, as well as the
people who responded to my post about buying the 9800 and got a TNT2 m64
inside!

WOW
That same thing happened to me at BB. Whoever did it went though a lot
of trouble to make it look unopened. They even removed the 9800 pros
serial number sticker from the card and placed it on the cheap tnt
card just in case someone opened the (supposedly) unopened box.

I was so sure BB was going to screw me but got lucky and found a
rookie manager that returned it no problem even though every manager
that had to sign off on the return kept asking "was it obviously
opened before?"

I think the sticker swap saved my ass because they knew I couldn't
have done it that fast. I had only had it for 30 minutes before I
called them and the sticker had been soaked off and would have taken
more time than that.

BTW The TNT card didn't even work.

Oh and I don't know if you have a 9800 pro