Old June 12th 11, 12:41 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Motherboard/PC not booting when no monitor connected ?!? (or switch connections ?)

Hello,

I switched my monitor from GT 520 graphics card to integrated graphics
RADEON 3300 chip/monitor connector.

So there are two hdmi connectors.

I noticed how the computer appeared to refuse to boot when there was no
monitor connected ?!?

Is that normal ? Is this a new kind of motherboard feature ?

(Perhaps it's a conspiracy People trying to boot "planks" with "beeps"
will think it's dead and buy a new one ! =))

Bye,
Skybuck.