Old August 7th 04, 05:33 AM
Art Simpson

Default DOOM3 on P4P800E deluxe 9800Pro ???

Hello,

I finally got that anticipated game; Installed and upon starting a new game,
DOOM/ loads then bombs to the windows screen ?

I'm wondering if others can run this game well under Windows 2000 ?
It's weird, and I kinda suspect this might be a problem with the onboard audio
of my P4P800E deluxe.

I'm installed with an ATI radeon9800Pro.. I've installed the original Catalyst on CD,
and allowed DOOM3 to install DirectX9b..
Strange that everything else seem to run fine; UT2003 and all my 3D games
and ATI demos.

I'm pulling my hairs and crying now. :*(
The only hope I see is downloading the latest humongus ATI Catalyst drivers and see.

Anyone got Doom3 + Radeon9800Pro running ? Better if it's on win2k.
Please let me know or advice welcome.
Regards.