Old July 27th 05, 09:07 AM
Mr.X

"Gee" skrev i meddelandet
Hi,
Have you tried the latest driver, I think it's 77.72.
How does server 2003 play games by the way???

"Mr.X" wrote in message

"Phil Weldon" skrev i meddelandet
nk.net...
'Mr.X' wrote:
| How do i make RivaTuner work for opening pipelines in windows 2003

server?
| Is it possible?
| Works fine on Win XP Pro..
_____

Why should you want to?
Windows 2003 Server is, well, a server. An 800 X 600 16-bit color 2D

board
ought to do.

Phil Weldon

"Mr.X" wrote in message
How do i make RivaTuner work for opening pipelines in windows 2003

server?
Is it possible?
Works fine on Win XP Pro..

BTW, one reason for using 2003 server is that its much more stable for
overclocking..
I'm a hardcorefreak..

2003 Server run games fine, just like Win XP..
The only problem is that i can't "unlock" the hardwaremasked
pixel/vertex-pipelines with RivaTuner as i am able to do in W2K and XP..
I'm trying to set some highscores in 3DMark, and could really have use for
them pipes..
BTW, i run Forceware 77.72..

/Mr.X