Old July 27th 05, 06:52 AM
Scotter

ouch!
I wonder if that is the OC version like I have. Overclocked out of the box.
Worth *some* money more but not $200!!!
--
Scott Swain

"Dragoncarer" wrote in message

"Scotter" wrote in message
BFG has been very good for me last two cards.

They're selling the BFG version of the card I'm after for about AUD200
more! So....yeah not for me.

--
Scotter

"Dragoncarer" wrote in message
So I'm all set to buy a Leadtek (Winfast) 6800GT 256MB PCI-Ex. - but my
comp. store has none in stock. Who knows when they'll get more in.

Anywho, any other trusted brands out there you all could recommend? Or
brands to steer clear of?

The other card they have that is around the same price as the Leadtek is
the MSI. I have pretty much no knowledge about MSI - are they good?
Trustworthy? Pros and Cons about their cards?

Any help is much appreciated.