Old July 27th 05, 01:14 AM
Dragoncarer

"legacy_programmer" m wrote
in message . com...

I've been extremely pleased with all my MSI components. I think if you
do enough web browsing, you'll find MSI has a very good reputation.
They are good about putting out driver updates, and their components
are well made. I'm running MSI K8N neo4 Platinum SLI motherboard with
MSI 6600GT PCI-e graphics card. Both are well made and my system runs
great. The card even came with about 10 games in the bundle. They
also have an application you can run which will scan their website for
the latest driver and firmware updates, which makes keeping your system
up to date a snap.

Regards,
L P

Thanks very much for your feedback - I've since done a bit of web research
and yeah, they seem to be a good brand. Thankyou!

Dragoncarer Wrote:
So I'm all set to buy a Leadtek (Winfast) 6800GT 256MB PCI-Ex. - but my
comp. store has none in stock. Who knows when they'll get more in.

Anywho, any other trusted brands out there you all could recommend? Or
brands to steer clear of?

The other card they have that is around the same price as the Leadtek
is the
MSI. I have pretty much no knowledge about MSI - are they good?
Trustworthy?
Pros and Cons about their cards?

Any help is much appreciated.

--