Old December 17th 03, 11:49 PM
Ogden Johnson III

"Observer3" wrote:

I frequently watch news videos at MSNBC. A few weeks ago, they
changed the format. In order to watch their clips, you need a net.passport
account (or whatever it's called), and you must download WMP 9. I was
somewhat leary of the .net account, but since I enjoy watching those videos,
I went ahead and registered/installed what they wanted me to.

Well, MSNBC just lost me as an occasional web-site viewer of their
news. Because I will never get an MS "net.passport" account.
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo addy is burned before reading.