Old December 16th 03, 06:26 PM
Timothy Daniels

"Ogden Johnson III" wrote:

I have had no problems with WMP 9 since installing it a few months
ago. DL & install was simple, particularly if you have a broadband
connection. You don't *need* Passport to download/install it, and I
wouldn't try to use anything that requires me to have a "MSN Passport"
to DL and view something. Certainly MSNBC clips have never required
me to have Passport, at least as of the last time I looked at one a
few weeks ago.

That's good to hear. I've aborted upgrades to WMP 9 twice
when I came upon the notice that I would need MSN Passport.

*TimDaniels*