Old December 16th 03, 02:10 AM
Christopher Muto

works fine under xp and provides some minor features and visual improvements
over 8. be sure to visit windowsupdate.microsoft.com and get all critical
updates after downloading and installing (so that you can then get the
patches to fix security problems that media player 9 has). have no opinion
or experience with msn video or passport.

"Pat Conover" wrote in message
Anyone installed the MS Media Player 9 yet? If so any problems? I like

watch some news clips on MSNBC, but can't play any unless I DL and install
media player 9. :-( Oh BTW it also says I need a MS .Net Passport to use
MSN Video! System is running okay and I don't want to shoot myself in the
old CPU! Thanks

Pat Conover