Old July 8th 04, 04:34 AM
Biz

"Jean" wrote in message
.. .
Hi..
just received 2 of these card today. On nvidia web page there

is no drivers for the 6800
familly, is it a joke ? The latest release are 56.72, very old, and 6800

does not appear as supported, WOW
! I thought ATI suck with their drivers but at least they release

official one every month for my 9800
pro. Now Nvidia release a new card without NEW official drivers ??

In the past I had the Geforce 1, 2, 3 and 4, you had to install beta

drivers every week, is it the same
story again ??

Geez...I hope the card perform well at least, specially visually.

Did you even bother to try the drivers on the cd that came with the card?
Whether the readme lists them or not, I cant believe any company would
release new hw and not have drivers for it included.