Old September 12th 03, 06:57 PM
methylenedioxy

"Gamer" wrote in message
et...
I own an ATI card, but if NVIDIA goes belly up over this it would bad for
consumers and gamers in general. I'm happy that I made the right choice

this
time around with my 9700PRO--but we can only hope that the .50 det drivers
for the NVIDIA cards can make up for the half-life2 performance gap

somehow.
In a few years or possibly less, when we are all starting to crave

something
to replace our current hardware, ATI's solutions will just be that much
better(and cheaper) if they feel like NVIDIA is right on their heels. So,

if
you own an ATI card and are a half-life fan, breathe a sigh of relief but
don't forget that competition in this market is what is best for GAMERS

over
the long haul.

-G

That argument is ********. If there was only Ati cards then Ati would be
cheaper anyway, more people buying them then.....Supply and demand.