Old December 29th 03, 11:44 PM
Doc

Ooops,
Need DDR that will run at the 2.66 multiplier. So about 400 or
so... that could be interesting. I've got the system at 150 or
MemBus of 300... but it isn't taking full advantage. I have gotten
Memory up to nearly 400, dies around 360 or so... but maybe it
cannot be done.

Stephen Williams typed this:
"Doc" wrote in message

Had this GB 8IRXP since the 'reboot' problems and so far I'm
okay with 'shutting down' instead of 'restarting'. It is a bit
long in the tooth but I cannot afford to replace it yet.

I've got a 1.6 OCed to 2.4 (FSB at 150) but the DDR is 2100 (good
stuff from Mushkin) and won't do the full 150... have it asynched
and WANT to upgrade to a couple of 512 sticks that WILL do synch at
150 (not taking advantage of full bandwidth).

Anyone with OCed 8IRXP that has DDR running at same 1:1 speed ratio
and what memory? Thanks.
--

Any budget RAM should handle that. You want a DDR effective rate of 300MHz,
which any PC2700 or PC3200 can do with ease. It's like trying to find a

Steve

--
Rich "Doc" Colley

mailto: