Old December 29th 03, 08:58 PM
Stephen Williams

"Doc" wrote in message
news:bd%Hb.6931$xX.16279@attbi_s02...
Had this GB 8IRXP since the 'reboot' problems and so far I'm
okay with 'shutting down' instead of 'restarting'. It is a bit
long in the tooth but I cannot afford to replace it yet.

I've got a 1.6 OCed to 2.4 (FSB at 150) but the DDR is 2100 (good
stuff from Mushkin) and won't do the full 150... have it asynched
and WANT to upgrade to a couple of 512 sticks that WILL do synch at
150 (not taking advantage of full bandwidth).

Anyone with OCed 8IRXP that has DDR running at same 1:1 speed ratio
and what memory? Thanks.
--

Any budget RAM should handle that. You want a DDR effective rate of 300MHz,
which any PC2700 or PC3200 can do with ease. It's like trying to find a

Steve