Old July 10th 05, 09:35 AM
Tim

"Bill" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

Nope, not a software guy. Knowing how to drive a car and read a road
map doesn't make me an auto mechanic.

You also don't need to be a mechanic to take an interest in cars.

Srikes me that there's already a mainstream 64 bit OS called Unix.

Define "mainstream" Hint: pour choice of words.

See, you're learning.

That makes one of us.

Obviously you get the gist of it (since I mentioned Longhorn anyway) but
still fail to answer. Care to guess?

Thought you just said you're not looking for answers,

LOL Touché Please substitute "answer" with "give an opinion".

and my opinion
is irrelevant to when future implementation of anything occurs. It will
happen when it happens, or it won't.

Regardless, that's still an opinion (i.e., personal view). Thanks.