Old September 5th 03, 05:50 AM
ck

Default Windows 2000 mirroring disk

Hi there,

I set up a server for friend. I put the OS on pri-master, data-secondary
master, then I put an identical drive on secondary slave. I went in to disc
managment, and mirrored the the secondary drives. Everything worked cool.
The secondary slave is in a swappable bay. I have a third identical drive
that I wanted to swap out and have the mirror reestablish every time I swap.
I broke the mirror, rebooted, and then I thought I could just re-mirror it.
That optioned is dimmed out. Do I reformat the drive each time and remake
the mirror set? I am kind of new to raid stuff. Any advice is appreciated.

tia
~ck