Old September 6th 03, 03:17 PM
J.Clarke

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 17:40:02 GMT
"Pug Fugley" wrote:

"Strontium" wrote in message
Oh, and let's not forget the fact that depending on which console
you

have,
you are limited in what games you can play. I would have to own
every console, out there, to play what I wanted. Yeah, real
budget-friendly! NOT. I can get by for at least a year and a half
with one video card.

Actually by limiting yourself to only PC, YOU have the worst selection
of games there is. Talk about limited.

Plus with my Xbox I can play games in full Dolby Digital 5.1 on a 65"
HDTV while lounging on the couch.

Uh, with my PC I can play games on an 8 foot TV while lounging on my
couch. When I finally get the room set up the way I want it it will
become a 12 foot TV.

Sure beats the hell out of sitting
in a computer chair squinting at a 17" monitor...and that's AFTER you
get the game working with all the patches and things you need, hoping
you don't have any crashed and praying that your hardware is
compatable.

--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)