Old February 26th 04, 12:21 AM
FeMaster

Default Asus A7N8X-E & Microsoft Keyboard Problem

I've just built a new system, and am having problems with the MOBO and my
keyboard. The MOBO indicates that I have a missing or error with my
keyboard, but ONLY after I have been in Windows and shutdown the system for
a period of time. Keyboard is a Microsoft Internet Pro with PS2 connector.

Breakdown:
Windows Restart: Keyboard fine.
Windows Hibernate: Keyboard Error upon rebooting
Windows Shut-Down: Keyboard Error upon rebooting

The only way I can get the MOBO to recognize the keyboard being present is
to turn of the power switch on the power supply and turn it back on. Then
all boots fine.

This is getting really annoying, and I was wondering if anybody else has had
such a problem that they found a solution for.

Thanks!