Old February 21st 21, 11:18 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
skybuck2000

Default Windows 7 Themes, Visual Effects and Desktop Composition.

It's been a long time since I uploaded a screenshot of windows 7 I think.

I enjoyed how I analyzed the beta version of windows 7 and screenshotted the **** out of it ! =D

Also delphi GUI analysizzz... Apperently I like analyzing guis.

Anyway here it is:

http://www.skybuck.org/Windows7/Them...mparisonV1.png

Make sure to look at it in "true size/actual pixel size" so zoom in on it otherwise you won't see the fat fonts that is currently in windows explorer.

Now I need to find a way to turn it off for this blueish theme to be usuable otherwise it will fatigue my eyes and drive me crazzzy ! =D

This screenshot does include the tahoma font size 9 adjustments and such.

Notice how personalization is white, tinier and fat... I dont like that.

Bye for now,
Skybuck.