Old July 4th 03, 09:05 PM
Shepİ

Default IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:14:21 +0100, In this world we created Terry
Pinnell wrote :

I've been getting increasingly frequent crashes of my Windows XP Home
PC in recent months. Complete and abrupt shut down, with the cryptic,
daunting Error 'Stop 0x0000000A or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. I can't
pin down what causes it, because there are always several major
programs running at the time, including MSIE6, Agent, TextPad, Snagit,
etc, apart from the OS itself. But, FWIW, I'm always online at the
time.

I'm wondering if this might be a graphics card issue?

CPU = AMD Athlon XP1800+ with 512MB PC2100 DDR memory, m/b = ASUS
A7A266-E,System Chipset = M1647 ALiMAGiK 1 AGP System Controller,
graphics = 64MB NVidia Geforce2 MX, sound = Sound Blaster 5.1 Audio
with Dolby surround and Creative Four Point Surround (FPS1600), modem
= Conexant CXT1035 - HCF 56k v90 (internal), printer = Lexmark Z23,
scanner = Umax AstraSlim 3400 USB.

Try setting the pagefile.sys on your system drive to a minimum of 50
meg and a max of say 300 for now.

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,