Old August 1st 03, 05:08 PM
Dave

They're about the same speed, when all things are considered. I would get
the FX5600 because it's cheaper and I trust Nvidia drivers a lot more. I
like the Prolink or the MSI.
Dave

"F-117B" wrote in message
I'm into buying a new video card for my computer that I use mainly for
Blizzard games like DII LoD, WC3x and their upcoming WoW (mmorpg) game (and
sometimes Flash 3D). I'm buying mid class video card as I don't play much
games these day so the price tag would be $200 which has 256MB which helps a
lot when I'm experimenting on Flash 3D software. My choices are either
GeForce FX 5600 256MB or Radeon 9600 Pro 256 MB, I know the GeForce is
somehow cheaper but which of these video card is more faster. I'm more of a
GeForce guy but I'd like to try out Ati's video card if its faster than the
GeForce model.