Old August 1st 03, 12:55 PM
F-117B

Default GeForce FX 5600 256MB or Radeon 9600 Pro 256 MB?

I'm into buying a new video card for my computer that I use mainly for =
Blizzard games like DII LoD, WC3x and their upcoming WoW (mmorpg) game =
(and sometimes Flash 3D). I'm buying mid class video card as I don't =
play much games these day so the price tag would be $200 which has 256MB =
which helps a lot when I'm experimenting on Flash 3D software. My =
choices are either GeForce FX 5600 256MB or Radeon 9600 Pro 256 MB, I =
know the GeForce is somehow cheaper but which of these video card is =
more faster. I'm more of a GeForce guy but I'd like to try out Ati's =
video card if its faster than the GeForce model.