Old August 10th 04, 05:47 AM
zork

Thanks for that JPS! That will come in handy

cheers
zork

"jpsga" wrote in message
1) Not setting the CLK-SW. The default is 100mHz
2) Not setting the CLK_RATIO switches to match the CPU or to over clock..
3) Not unplugging from the mains when resetting BIOS.Un- plug them remove
the battery
4) Not using CTRL-F1 to view and set the BIOS.
5) Not using the correct DIMM slots to activate dual channel.
6) Using the GigaRAID sockets in a non-RAID configuration.

JPS

"zork" wrote in message
Yes, 2x256MB is better use of the board.

The only 'support forum' I know of is this one. I read it routinely
looking for 7N400 questions and answers. If you are interested yet, I

can
relay the top 4 or 5 start-up problems that are brought up.

JPS

Yes thanks! Could you pass on those top 4-5 startup problems?

The main problem ive come across is that people see reduced cpu speed on
post

Thanks again JPS!