Old April 16th 04, 05:55 PM
balo

ok good news, when I took the cover off the box the temperature dropped! .

Easytune4 show this temperatu
System: 37 C
CPU : 60 C

When I check the BIOS its the same temperature readings.

The adjustable cpu fan is making alot of noise with 4000rpm , when I reduce
the fan speed to 3000rpm the cpu temp only change 1 degree up to 61 C
And the fastest speed (when its making alot of noise!) 5000rpm CPU is down
to 58 C

Hope to solve this problem with another case fan , I have checked the
heatsink and its attached properly so the only problem there is perhaps the
thermal paste.....?

Thanks
balo

"Tim" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Take the cover off your case in the mean time and see what difference that
makes.

- Tim

"balo" wrote in message
ok then I think I need another fan to create more air flow inside my

small
box.
And I will also try with another type of thermal paste!

I have not tried to overclock it yet .

Thanks

"jpsga" skrev i melding
System Temp 46° C, that is too high
Needs some air flow through the box.
Rear exhaust fan??

A typical unit( this one):
Room ambient 21° (indoor/outdoor thermometer)
Inside the case 27°
System 33° (EZ Tune)
CPU 62°

This on a 3000XP over clocked to 2363mHz.

As you can tell I have been concerned with CPU.
Did the Vulcano 11 fit without modification.

JPS

"balo" wrote in message
Im using a copper fan Vulcano 11 / Thermaltake with adjustable fan

speed

System temp is stable around 46 C

Thermal paste is fine and theres a good connection with the CPU .

balo

"jpsga" wrote in message
A copper HSF.??
Another look at your thermal paste??
What is the system temp?
jps
"balo" wrote in message
7N400 Pro2 and using Athlon XP 2800+ together with cpu fan at

4000rpm
and
still my idle CPU temperature is around 64 degrees C . When I

start
3d
Game temperature rise to 76 C.

I was expecting much lower temperatures, below 60s so any

suggestions?

Thanks

balo