Old April 15th 04, 02:15 AM
jpsga

System Temp 46° C, that is too high
Needs some air flow through the box.
Rear exhaust fan??

A typical unit( this one):
Room ambient 21° (indoor/outdoor thermometer)
Inside the case 27°
System 33° (EZ Tune)
CPU 62°

This on a 3000XP over clocked to 2363mHz.

As you can tell I have been concerned with CPU.
Did the Vulcano 11 fit without modification.

JPS

"balo" wrote in message
Im using a copper fan Vulcano 11 / Thermaltake with adjustable fan speed

System temp is stable around 46 C

Thermal paste is fine and theres a good connection with the CPU .

balo

"jpsga" wrote in message
A copper HSF.??
Another look at your thermal paste??
What is the system temp?
jps
"balo" wrote in message
7N400 Pro2 and using Athlon XP 2800+ together with cpu fan at 4000rpm

and
still my idle CPU temperature is around 64 degrees C . When I start a

3d
Game temperature rise to 76 C.

I was expecting much lower temperatures, below 60s so any suggestions?

Thanks

balo