Old October 26th 04, 01:55 AM
NuTCrAcKeR

Not sure what you are asking for ... this is a non-binary group, and I cant
very well post a piece of hardware for you to use. Also, I dont think that
the Office CD has support for compaq hardware.

Depending on the server you have, you can download SmartStart 5.5 or 6.4
from me. Send an email to: cpqiso at dnsplus dot net for instructions. Make
sure that the subject of the message is "smart start" (without the quotes).

- LC

wrote in message news:Na9fd.315$df2.311@edtnps89...
Could or would anyone post a copy of Compaq Smart Array 221. Ihave missed
placed the office CD... I would like to have a copy before I reinitialize
the array.

Thank you...