Old June 13th 06, 03:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default Thoughts on Vista

Mike T. writes:

In case you are the last person in the known universe to have heard this,
Vista has been released. No, don't run out to Best Buy or Circuit City, you
won't find it there. But Beta 2 (build 5384) is in "public" Beta, meaning
that soon billions of computer users worldwide will be using Vista.

Billions?

I've installed it on two different computer systems.

You must have a lot of free time on your hands. And I presume you
either have more than two computers, or you don't run any production
on your systems.

Thank God for Acronis True Image. Had both machines back to Windows XP with
all software installed and fully configured in less than half an hour total
for both systems. Luckily I'd imaged both C: drives before I started the
Vista thing.

As long as you have backups, you're always safe.