Old June 13th 06, 01:58 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default Thoughts on Vista

Have to agree with Mike. Vista is not ready at all.
Every other program or game I installed failed in
some way. Syberia II had poor stuttering sound.
The hard drive is running constantly. Far Cry
stutters because the hard drive is turned on
constantly. CoD2 same problem .. video looks
fine, but stutters. All of these programs run great
on the other hard drive on this same computer.
I'm just switching the SATA power and data
cables between them, so they are in the same
configuration. Vista is not even at a respectable
Beta-level yet. It will never make it to the desktop
by November. More like November 07.

johns