Old September 3rd 05, 06:01 PM
Conor

In article , Marcus says...
We have a NVIDIA RIVA TNT 2 Model 64 on our Windows 98SE system. Since we
changed monitors to a SAMSUNG LCD 730B the graphics card has become
unstable. If the computer freezes it will reboot into a desktop with
scrambled the icons and the settings for resolution and color will be way
off. I have to reset everything and restart to get it back. We are using the
original CD as the driver source. It is almost 5 years old.

But I can't figure which driver to use from their upgrade driver page. Their
tech-support seems non-existent for this product.
Can anyone direct me to the CORRECT DRIVER for this model? It is the: NVIDIA
RIVA TNT 2 Model 64.

Also, the sequence of correct steps to install it will be helpful, as well.

Firstly, take the lid off the computer, unplug and reinsert the
graphics card. Chances are you disturbed something when you unplugged
the monitor.

--
Conor

"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart, Extras.