Old September 3rd 05, 04:51 PM
Marcus

Default Updating Dtiver

We have a NVIDIA RIVA TNT 2 Model 64 on our Windows 98SE system. Since we
changed monitors to a SAMSUNG LCD 730B the graphics card has become
unstable. If the computer freezes it will reboot into a desktop with
scrambled the icons and the settings for resolution and color will be way
off. I have to reset everything and restart to get it back. We are using the
original CD as the driver source. It is almost 5 years old.

But I can't figure which driver to use from their upgrade driver page. Their
tech-support seems non-existent for this product.
Can anyone direct me to the CORRECT DRIVER for this model? It is the: NVIDIA
RIVA TNT 2 Model 64.

Also, the sequence of correct steps to install it will be helpful, as well.

Thanks very Much,

Marcus