Old September 18th 03, 11:10 PM
Jerry McBride

Wayne Youngman wrote:

Hi all,

I just got to the stage where I am 100% satisfied that my system is
working
great at stock settings. I have tested the memory timings, and I have
tested my FSB above 200MHz.

I've got the same chip: AXDA2500DKV4D AQXEA

Anyway, I picked this one up when I bought a second one for my neighbor's OC
project. I put mine into a MSI ultra2 and boy does it rock...

Running at 10 x 200 is a breeze and so far never a temp reading higher than
36c. This is what it should be like... :')

Like you, I'll run this a few days to make sure it's all doing ok,. then
I'll start the serious over clock effort.

Got my xp2500+ from Google Gear in a retail box for $92.00 and free 2nd day
delivery. Much to my surprise, the free HSF is a rather nice affair with a
copper slug in the bottom of it... Thanks AMD.

Anyone need an old xp200+ Palimino? I'll never use it again... :')

Registered Linux User Number 185956
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ff&group=linux
This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing
html.
5:14pm up 70 days, 3:12, 4 users, load average: 0.04, 0.05, 0.05