Old October 8th 03, 08:17 AM
Fat Freddy's Cat

"Andy Bryant" wrote in message
om...

http://www.ciao.co.uk/opinion_view.p...duktId/5107918

http://www.ebuyer.com - Computer hardware supplier

I've bought stuff from ebuyer on a couple of occassions, with some
success, and some failures. Their ability to process orders for items
that are in-stock is fine. Prices are low, which is the only reason I
keep returning. No problems with ebuyer thus far.

Most of us here are astute enough to have realised that splitting an order
up and leaving an out of stock item separate seems to work.

Maybe more expensive postage, but since prices are so low anyway it still
works out fine.

Also, Recently when an item was out of stock in an order I made (not at the
time, but confirmed by email the next day) they sent the remainder of the
order, and split the out of stock item themselves. They also gave me a free
delivery on next order by way of apology.

Advice to you would be to split your orders or go elsewhere for the out of
stock stuff (thats what I do).

g.