Old August 21st 04, 04:12 PM
Folk

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:48:45 GMT, "James Kennedy"
wrote:

I'm considering upgrading my current graphics card and have looked into both ATI
and GeForce.

Using an older system (P4 2.0Ghz with 1GB DDR RAM) I've decided to go with
either the ATI Radeon X800 Pro or BFG GeForce 6800 GT (instead of the absolute
top of the line) since my system would not probably be able to make the most of
them.

Questions; what is the watt requirement for the GeForce one? I know the ATI is
300 watts. Also, BFG is a great brand, right? I've heard they slightly
overclock the card however optimally prepackaged.

Thanks for any help!

Nvidia recommends a 350 watt power supply.