Old January 11th 05, 12:12 AM
Paul Busby

Thus spake Paul:
I use Ballistix PC3200 at DDR400 2-2-2-6 and find it is error
free in dual channel mode. But it is a little more expensive
than the Mushkin. If you only plan to ever run the memory
at DDR333 (166MHz), you may not need to bother with the more
expensive memories.

Just what I wanted to know Paul, so thanks for that. I'm toying with the
idea of replacing my XP1800+ with an XP2400 m & 2x512 PC3200 to replace my
Crucial 2x256 sticks. My concern was that the Crucial RAM isn't recommended
by Asus but do they update these recommendations - probably not for an "old"
m/b such as this one.