Old May 30th 04, 07:46 PM
Noozer

"KILOWATT" wrote in message
Hi everyones! Thanks to read.
I've bought an internal Flash card reader/floppy drive combo that you can
see he http://www.directron.com/fa404.html I'm running it under
Windows98SE with the appropriate driver (Win2000/ME/XP doesn't need a
driver). I've cheated since i'll buy my digicam only in a week or two, but

wanted to get done at setting up the card reader 1st. I've bought also an

SD
256Mb card from Transcend. Tested the reader with a friend's Memory Stick
and could read his pictures without any problem. Later during the evening,

did some tests with my 256Mb SD card. I tried to transfer files to it and
then discovered a problem. For a few files there's no problem, but when i
try to write hundreds of .jpg files (no i'm not exceding the capacity of

the
card...!), i eventually end up by geting the message: "The directory or

file
cannot be created" and the transfer stops. What have been transfered

before
this error message appears is ok.

There is a limit of how many files you can put into a single directory...
Can you put folders onto the memory stick? Can you put more files into those
folders?