Old June 14th 06, 05:30 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default !!! CHIEFTEC CASE power button warning !!!

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl...

"Phil Weldon" wrote in message
ink.net...
'Skybuck Flying' wrote, in part:
| For some reason my card reader is not working.
_____

Have you emptied the chad box?

If you joking then **** off this is way to serious

I shall explain further in case this could cause damage.

The button is a round button which is very common in cases nowadays.

I never really had problems with those kind of buttons.

However this case has a round button which can be pushed side ways or
diagonal inwards a bit.

So the button gets skewed etc... and rubs against the mounting etc... making
it stick.

So then you have to push it inwards again to get it out.

So that could cause on/off/on/off flicker and possible damage.

Doesn't sound to good to me.

The good old off/on switch worked best... however it happened once that I
accidently kicked the pc off

So a door can prevent that

Bye,
Skybuck.