Old October 7th 18, 02:16 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Keith Nuttle

Default Good Quality Paper

On 10/7/2018 8:18 AM, Jeff Gaines wrote:

I want to print some inserts for my Filofax and the normal copying paper
I have is a bit coarse. Normal Filofax paper seems to be around 75 GSM
and has a slightly silky (not quite shiny) surface.

I'm struggling to find paper like that - I want A4 as I print in columns
then cut in half to get A5. All the searches return either pile it high
sell it cheap stuff or photographic quality (too stiff) paper.

Any suggestions appreciated :-)

If you to to an office supply store like Staples, Office Depot, etc.
check them. They have several different weights of papers. The grade
that we use is for business cards is identified as Card Stock, and the
one we use for brochures is Brochure Stock. Each is slightly different
weight.

There are also several types of surface for the different paper, Matte,
Glossy, Etc.

Take a sample of what your would like and ask a sales person.

--
2018: The year we learn to play the great game of Euchre