Old December 24th 06, 05:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

Default GeForce 7600 GT

Anonymous wrote:
Just picked up an EVGA GeForce 7600 GT, uninstalled my old NVIDIA drivers,
went to NVIDIA.com and downloaded/installed the new driver. When I go to
the nvidia control panel and I go to the 3D settings, I do not see an
overclocking option as the help states that I should. Am I doing something
wrong, or is it simply that the EVGA card is crap and doesn't support
overclocking of the chip? Thanks!

You need to enable 'coolbits' a registry file you can download here,
which turns on many hidden but useful forceware features.

In addition, you can install ntune, which is coolbits for your
motherboard, cpu and ram, it installs and runs inside the nvidia control
panel gui.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/sysutility.html

You can use coolbits in either the classic or new control panel.