Old December 24th 06, 12:02 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Conor

Default GeForce 7600 GT

In article , Anonymous
says...
Just picked up an EVGA GeForce 7600 GT, uninstalled my old NVIDIA drivers,
went to NVIDIA.com and downloaded/installed the new driver. When I go to
the nvidia control panel and I go to the 3D settings, I do not see an
overclocking option as the help states that I should. Am I doing something
wrong, or is it simply that the EVGA card is crap and doesn't support
overclocking of the chip? Thanks!

You need to enable the Classic Control Panel and not the new bag of
****.

--
Conor

"You're not married,you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart