Old September 16th 07, 08:08 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

Default Quadro Cards...?

* Ian Bethell:

What about if I forget about Component video and just run a quadro card as
TWO monitors (DVI) and a third output as VGA (Or will it have to be DVI
also?)

You can do that with two Quadro cards (i.e. one AGP or PCIe card and a
secondary PCI card).

Can I forget the fourth output?

Sure.

I'm a little confused, as I can't really find any "Practical" applications
or examples on the web regarding ANY video card... all they talk about is
specs and speeds and layers/shaders etc... all I want is to run a decent
extended desktop workstation and utilise the video capabilities and output
to a projector.

Then probably the Quadro NVS series is something for you. The NVS are
cards targeted at the professional 2D market (they do have 3D
capabilities, though).

Benjamin