Old February 8th 04, 12:49 PM
Oscar

R D S wrote:
Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:
|| "Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote in message
||| Looks to me as if they will probably have to take a hit on the
||| re-stocking fee
|| Maybe ebuyer should pilot a 'try before you buy scheme' where
|| punters can purchase any items and return them within 3 months
|| unused at no cost.
|| With the huge margins available on IT components, its sure to be a
|| winner.
|| g.

Maybe you shouldn't have to pay for the item until you are fully satisfied
either.

How about they send an engineer to fit it, you don't pay until the next
model comes along, they upgrade to that model at no extra cost. Of
course the engineer will be on call 24 hours a day to sort out any
problems and if you're lucky if you have a **** when the engineers there
he'll wipe your arse for you.

Seriously your friend made a mistake, it happens, but why should 6 weeks
after they bought it ebuyer refund them? It's not an on-line thing, if
you bought a car battery from Halfords and tried to take it back 6 weeks
later because it didn't fit your car would they? not without a big fuss
I suspect.