Old July 15th 03, 11:50 PM
Ryan

Default Worth upgrading from a Geforce FX 5200 to a Radeon 9500pro?

the 9600 pro has replaced the 9500 pro correct? I just got an FX 5200 Ultra
and i'm wondering if a 9600 pro would be a better card...?
P4 1.5 Ghz 100 Mhz FSB
256 MB SDRAM
250W PS
"Rick Flair" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
9500pro smokes the 5200, its more comparable to a 5600 ultra, even then I
would still say its better.

RF

"Chris Prince" wrote in message
While my GeForce FX 5200 runs games at a playable framerate its not

really
that great usally around 20-40fps in games like Bloodrayne and Unreal

II.
cant really afford much more that a 9500pro. So would I see much

performance
boost? Another question is I have no Idea what my PSU is. Could anyone
guess? My system specs a Athlon XP 2600+ (333)
1024 DDR333 PC2700
160GB Seagate 7,200rpm HDD
DVD-RW Drive
DVD-ROM Drive