Old April 5th 04, 07:16 PM
Wblane

Default Nintendo set to talk N5 at E3

If they add a mouse port or USB and a VGA output I'd be more interested in
consoles. I might even be willing to give up on PC gaming forever since I'm
tired of the endless upgrade cycles, driver nightmares and directx problems.

N5 will appear in 2006, will use multiple PowerPC processors from IBM
and a graphics chipset from ATI - all of this information is already
well known and, with the exception of some speculation over the date,
is pretty much set in stone. It seems probable that all Nintendo has
in mind is an official confirmation of these facts in order to finally
put a lid on the ongoing speculation regarding its future commitment
to the home console market.

______